harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Harmony / GNU Classpath
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 13:56:53 GMT
Ben,

There a few folks who think otherwise w.r.t to the Exception being
non-viral. This email was to get an official response from FSF in that
regard.

Once we get past that problem, we have to get an ok for provining a
single bundle. I think 2 downloads to get a working JVM (say on M$
platform) is to say it mildly...crazy.

-- dims