harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Harmony / GNU Classpath
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 11:59:58 GMT
Greg, Noel,

Any ETA on when we can get some information from you regarding this?
We are all anxiously waiting. As mentioned we need legal review and
feedback regarding GPL+Exception and we need to get the ball rolling
on getting our concerns cleared with the FSF folks.

Thanks,
dims

PS: *Please* don't make us wait for the next board to take office.