harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A small documentation contribution
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 11:32:28 GMT
Nick,

If you could update the wiki, we'd appreciate it. that way everyone
can contribute to keeping it uptodate. http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/

thanks,
dims

On 5/11/05, Nick Lothian <nlothian@educationau.edu.au> wrote:

> One of the big problems for newcomers to the Harmony project is
> discovering what has already been discussed. I suspect this could get
> worse as the project expands.
>
> I've started a blog to attempt to summarise the discussions on the
> mailing list and elsewhere: http://www.mackmo.com/apacheharmony/default/
>
> The idea is that it will make it easy for people to come up to speed on
> issues. For instance, the next time someone suggests not implementing
> deprecated APIs they can be pointed at
> http://www.mackmo.com/apacheharmony/default/2005/05/11/Deprecated_APIs.h
> tml
>
> In the future some of this could get put in a formal FAQ sometime - in
> the mean time I'll try and keep it updated. Any suggestions for it are
> welcome.
>
> Nick
> <nlothian@apache.org>
>
> IMPORTANT: This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain private or confidential
information. If you think you may not be the intended recipient, or if you have received this
e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not reproduce any part of this e-mail or disclose
its contents to any other party.
> This email represents the views of the individual sender, which do not necessarily reflect
those of education.au limited except where the sender expressly states otherwise.