harmony-dev mailing list archives

From acoli...@apache.org
Subject Re: Questions about the Classpath license exception
Date Sun, 15 May 2005 00:16:29 GMT
I agree with what you mean but don't like your wording.  I may
personally love to help fix the occassional nit in classpath if its in
the way of harmony and will very cooperatively contribute it to
classpath.  If I don't feel qualified to do it or thing others may be
better suited I'll kindly send them useful information about the problem
I'm experiencing and if possible help solve it.  however that is best
done directly in the context of the classpath project itself,
maintaining its integrity!  :-)

-andy

--
Andrew C. Oliver