harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>
Subject Re: Where is Geir Magnusson?
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 15:41:04 GMT
El vie, 13-05-2005 a las 17:16 +0200, Mladen Turk escribió:
> Perhaps I could if I would know how to join ;)

Pick up your favorite IRC client (gaim works for me, YMMV), select
irc.freenode.net as server and 6667 as port...

If you use mozilla or firefox and have chatzilla installed clicking on
irc://irc.freenode.net/#harmony should do.

> Since I'm the ASF member from the times when the things like IRC did
> not exist at all, I see no purpose why.

IRC predates the ASF by several years. Undernet (one of the IRC
networks) is there since 1992, for instance.

Regards
--
Santiago Gala <sgala@hisitech.com>
High Sierra Technology, SLU