harmony-commits mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Pavel Rebriy (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (HARMONY-5193) [drlvm][thread] stress tests threads.StressInterruptTest.noOOME.noSOE.StressInterruptTest01 FAILED
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2007 09:18:43 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-5193?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#action_12548967
] 

Pavel Rebriy commented on HARMONY-5193:
---------------------------------------

Could not reproduce failure on revision 600831.
Tests passed 25000 times.

> [drlvm][thread] stress tests threads.StressInterruptTest.noOOME.noSOE.StressInterruptTest01
FAILED
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: HARMONY-5193
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-5193
>             Project: Harmony
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: DRLVM
>         Environment: Windows_x86
>            Reporter: Ilya Leviev
>
> r597436
> stress.org.apache.harmony.test.stress.threads.StressInterruptTest.noOOME.withSOE.StressInterruptTest02
> stress.org.apache.harmony.test.stress.threads.StressInterruptTest.noOOME.noSOE.StressInterruptTest01
> test Description
> stress.org.apache.harmony.test.stress.threads.StressInterruptTest.noOOME.withSOE.StressInterruptTest02
> 	Starting a lot of threads. Every second thread (odd) interrups previous (even).
> 		Even threads waits and normally never awakes. After interruption, InterruptedException
catches.
> 		Then it writing 1 to the array in the main thread in position corresponding to the
number of this thread.
> 		Thus, after work of all threads, main thread has an array which normally should be
filled by all 1.
> 		Main thread checks it and, if not, returns fail with some logging information.
> 		Input parameters:
> 					-numThreads. Number of threads to be create.
> 					-smallObjSize. Size of small padding objects.
> 					-freeMem. Quantity of free memory in small objects.
> 					-sleepTime. Time to sleep.
> 					-oOMEr. (on or off), OutOfMemoryError (low memory conditions).
> 					-sOEr. (on or off), StackOverflowError (stack overflow conditions).
> log
> http://people.apache.org/~smishura/r597436/Windows_x86/stress/stress/org/apache/harmony/test/stress/threads/StressInterruptTest/noOOME/withSOE/171_StressInterruptTest02-out.txt
> java version "1.5.0" 
> pre-alpha : not complete or compatible
> svn = r597436, (Nov 23 2007), Windows/ia32/msvc 1310, release build
> http://harmony.apache.org
> 12:53:22| Number of threads: 100
> 12:53:22| Size of small padding objects: 500
> 12:53:22| Free memory (in int[500]: 1000
> 12:53:22| Time to sleep: 1000
> 12:53:22| Low memory conditions off
> 12:53:22| Stack overflow conditions on
> 12:53:22| Threads created (ok)
> 12:53:23| Test fail
> stress.org.apache.harmony.test.stress.threads.StressInterruptTest.noOOME.noSOE.StressInterruptTest01
> test Description
> Starting a lot of threads. Every second thread (odd) interrups previous (even).
> 		Even threads waits and normally never awakes. After interruption, InterruptedException
catches.
> 		Then it writing 1 to the array in the main thread in position corresponding to the
number of this thread.
> 		Thus, after work of all threads, main thread has an array which normally should be
filled by all 1.
> 		Main thread checks it and, if not, returns fail with some logging information.
> 		Input parameters:
> 					-numThreads. Number of threads to be create.
> 					-smallObjSize. Size of small padding objects.
> 					-freeMem. Quantity of free memory in small objects.
> 					-sleepTime. Time to sleep.
> 					-oOMEr. (on or off), OutOfMemoryError (low memory conditions).
> 					-sOEr. (on or off), StackOverflowError (stack overflow conditions).
> log
> http://people.apache.org/~smishura/r597436/Windows_x86/stress/stress/org/apache/harmony/test/stress/threads/StressInterruptTest/noOOME/noSOE/170_StressInterruptTest01-out.txt
> 12:53:20| Number of threads: 100
> 12:53:20| Size of small padding objects: 500
> 12:53:20| Free memory (in int[500]: 1000
> 12:53:20| Time to sleep: 1000
> 12:53:20| Low memory conditions off
> 12:53:20| Stack overflow conditions off
> 12:53:20| Threads created (ok)
> 12:53:21| Test fail

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message