harmony-commits mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Andrey Pavlenko (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (HARMONY-3375) [JDK][EUT] 27 tests from org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.eval suit fail
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 16:22:17 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-3375?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#action_12497498
] 

Andrey Pavlenko commented on HARMONY-3375:
------------------------------------------

I've filed a bug against EUT https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=188127

> [JDK][EUT] 27 tests from org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.eval suit fail
> ------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: HARMONY-3375
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-3375
>             Project: Harmony
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: JDK
>            Reporter: Aleksey Ignatenko
>
> 27 tests from org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.eval suit fail: testEvaluate - 1.3, testEvaluateVariable
- 1.3, testGetEvaluationType - 1.3,...
> Stack traces:
> 1.
> No targetException null 
> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No targetException null
> at org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.eval.SanityTestEvaluationContext.testEvaluateVariables(SanityTestEvaluationContext.java:164)
> at java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(VMReflection.java)
> at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java)
> at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.run(TestDecorator.java)
> at org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.util.CompilerTestSetup.run(CompilerTestSetup.java:47)
> at org.eclipse.test.EclipseTestRunner.run(EclipseTestRunner.java:326)
> at org.eclipse.test.EclipseTestRunner.run(EclipseTestRunner.java:203)
> at org.eclipse.test.CoreTestApplication.runTests(CoreTestApplication.java)
> at org.eclipse.test.CoreTestApplication.run(CoreTestApplication.java:31)
> at org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.PlatformActivator$1.run(PlatformActivator.java:77)
> at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:92)
> at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:66)
> at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:396)
> at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:176)
> at java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(VMReflection.java)
> at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:336)
> at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:278)
> at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:975)
> at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:952)
> at java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(VMReflection.java)
> at org.apache.harmony.vm.JarRunner.main(JarRunner.java:80)
> 2. 
> N/A 
> java.lang.Error
> at org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.eval.SanityTestEvaluationResult.setUp(SanityTestEvaluationResult.java:45)
> at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java)
> at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.run(TestDecorator.java)
> at org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.util.CompilerTestSetup.run(CompilerTestSetup.java:47)
> at org.eclipse.test.EclipseTestRunner.run(EclipseTestRunner.java:326)
> at org.eclipse.test.EclipseTestRunner.run(EclipseTestRunner.java:203)
> at org.eclipse.test.CoreTestApplication.runTests(CoreTestApplication.java)
> at org.eclipse.test.CoreTestApplication.run(CoreTestApplication.java:31)
> at org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.PlatformActivator$1.run(PlatformActivator.java:77)
> at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:92)
> at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:66)
> at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:396)
> at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:176)
> at java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(VMReflection.java)
> at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:336)
> at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:278)
> at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:975)
> at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:952)
> at java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(VMReflection.java)
> at org.apache.harmony.vm.JarRunner.main(JarRunner.java:80)

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message