harmony-commits mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "George Timoshenko (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (HARMONY-3362) [drlvm][EUT] 3 tests fail in org.eclipse.jface.tests.databinding suit
Date Mon, 14 May 2007 09:47:16 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-3362?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#action_12495528
] 

George Timoshenko commented on HARMONY-3362:
--------------------------------------------

These three tests fail in all DRLVM modes: OPT, JET, interpreter

and also fail on J9 + Harmony classlib.

This should be a classlib bug.

> [drlvm][EUT] 3 tests fail in org.eclipse.jface.tests.databinding suit
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: HARMONY-3362
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-3362
>             Project: Harmony
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: DRLVM
>            Reporter: Aleksey Ignatenko
>
> 3 tests fail in org.eclipse.jface.tests.databinding suit.
> 1. testAddChangeListener
> unexpected method call: handleChange 
> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: unexpected method call: handleChange
> at org.eclipse.jface.tests.databinding.util.Mocks$MockInvocationHandler.invoke(Mocks.java:136)
> at org.eclipse.jface.tests.databinding.util.$Proxy0.handleChange(Unknown Source)
> at org.eclipse.jface.internal.databinding.provisional.observable.AbstractObservable.fireChange(AbstractObservable.java:142)
> at org.eclipse.jface.internal.databinding.provisional.observable.value.AbstractObservableValue.fireValueChange(AbstractObservableValue.java)
> at org.eclipse.jface.tests.databinding.ObservableTest$MyObservable.fireChange(ObservableTest.java:31)
> at org.eclipse.jface.tests.databinding.ObservableTest.testAddChangeListener(ObservableTest.java:72)
> at java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(VMReflection.java)
> at org.eclipse.test.EclipseTestRunner.run(EclipseTestRunner.java:326)
> at org.eclipse.test.EclipseTestRunner.run(EclipseTestRunner.java:203)
> at org.eclipse.test.CoreTestApplication.runTests(CoreTestApplication.java)
> at org.eclipse.test.CoreTestApplication.run(CoreTestApplication.java:31)
> at org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.PlatformActivator$1.run(PlatformActivator.java:77)
> at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:92)
> at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:66)
> at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:396)
> at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:176)
> at java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(VMReflection.java)
> at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:336)
> at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:278)
> at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:975)
> at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:952)
> at java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(VMReflection.java)
> at org.apache.harmony.vm.JarRunner.main(JarRunner.java:80)
> 2-3. testBindValueModel,  testBindValueTarget
> unexpected method call: getValueType 
> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: unexpected method call: getValueType
> at org.eclipse.jface.tests.databinding.util.Mocks$MockInvocationHandler.invoke(Mocks.java:136)
> at org.eclipse.jface.tests.databinding.util.$Proxy1.getValueType(Unknown Source)
> at org.eclipse.jface.internal.databinding.provisional.factories.DefaultBindingFactory.createBinding(DefaultBindingFactory.java:49)
> at org.eclipse.jface.internal.databinding.provisional.DataBindingContext.doCreateBinding(DataBindingContext.java:263)
> at org.eclipse.jface.internal.databinding.provisional.DataBindingContext.bind(DataBindingContext.java)
> at org.eclipse.jface.tests.databinding.DatabindingContextTest.testBindValueModel(DatabindingContextTest.java:183)
> at java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(VMReflection.java)
> at org.eclipse.jface.tests.databinding.DatabindingContextTest.runTest(DatabindingContextTest.java)
> at org.eclipse.test.EclipseTestRunner.run(EclipseTestRunner.java:326)
> at org.eclipse.test.EclipseTestRunner.run(EclipseTestRunner.java:203)
> at org.eclipse.test.CoreTestApplication.runTests(CoreTestApplication.java)
> at org.eclipse.test.CoreTestApplication.run(CoreTestApplication.java:31)
> at org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.PlatformActivator$1.run(PlatformActivator.java:77)
> at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:92)
> at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:66)
> at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:396)
> at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:176)
> at java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(VMReflection.java)
> at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:336)
> at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:278)
> at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:975)
> at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:952)
> at java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(VMReflection.java)
> at org.apache.harmony.vm.JarRunner.main(JarRunner.java:80)

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message