harmony-commits mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Igor V. Stolyarov (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Updated: (HARMONY-1205) [classlib][beans] PropertyEditorManager.findEditor(Class targetType) finds PropertyEditor incorrectly
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 06:40:14 GMT
     [ http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1205?page=all ]

Igor V. Stolyarov updated HARMONY-1205:
---------------------------------------

    Attachment: Harmony-1205.patch

Fix attached

> [classlib][beans] PropertyEditorManager.findEditor(Class targetType) finds PropertyEditor
incorrectly
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: HARMONY-1205
>                 URL: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1205
>             Project: Harmony
>          Issue Type: Bug
>            Reporter: Igor V. Stolyarov
>         Attachments: Harmony-1205.patch
>
>
> PropertyEditorManager.findEditor(Class targetType) finds PropertyEditor incorrectly
> Test----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> import java.beans.*;
> ------------PropEditorTest.java----------------------
> public class PropEditorTest{
>     public static void main(String argv[])throws ClassNotFoundException{
>         String path[] = PropertyEditorManager.getEditorSearchPath();
>         String newPath[] = new String[path.length + 1];
>         newPath[0] = "test";
>         for(int i = 0; i < path.length ; i++) newPath[i+1] = path[i];
>         PropertyEditorManager.setEditorSearchPath(newPath);
>         PropertyEditor pe = PropertyEditorManager.findEditor(Class.forName("java.lang.String"));
>         System.out.println(pe);
>         pe.setAsText("111");
>         System.out.println(pe.getValue());
>     }
> }
> ------------test.StringEditor.java--------------------
> package test;
> import java.beans.*;
> public class StringEditor extends PropertyEditorSupport{
>     public StringEditor(final Object source){  
>         super(source);  
>     }  
>    
>     public StringEditor(){  
>         super();  
>     }  
>     public void setAsText(String text){
>         setValue(text);
>     }
> }
> Output----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> JRockit:
> C:\test>%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java -showversion PropEditorTest
> java version "1.5.0"
> Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0-b64)
> BEA WebLogic JRockit(R) (build dra-38972-20041208-2001-win-ia32, R25.0.0-75, GC:
>  System optimized over throughput (initial strategy singleparpar))
> test.StringEditor@1b4d98
> 111
> Harmony:
> C:\test>%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java -showversion PropEditorTest
> java version 1.5 (subset)
> (c) Copyright 1991, 2006 The Apache Software Foundation or its licensors, as app
> licable.
> org.apache.harmony.beans.editors.StringEditor@48324832
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: 111
>         at java.beans.PropertyEditorSupport.setAsText(PropertyEditorSupport.java
> :72)
>         at PropEditorTest.main(PropEditorTest.java:13)
> Test after changing order of search----------------------------------------------
> ------------PropEditorTest.java----------------------
> import java.beans.*;
> public class PropEditorTest{
>     public static void main(String argv[])throws ClassNotFoundException{
>         String path[] = PropertyEditorManager.getEditorSearchPath();
>         String newPath[] = new String[path.length + 1];
>         newPath[path.length] = "test";
>         for(int i = 0; i < path.length ; i++) newPath[i] = path[i];
>         PropertyEditorManager.setEditorSearchPath(newPath);
>         PropertyEditor pe = PropertyEditorManager.findEditor(Class.forName("java.lang.String"));
>         System.out.println(pe);
>         pe.setAsText("111");
>         System.out.println(pe.getValue());
>     }
> }
> Output-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> JRockit:
> C:\test>%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java -showversion PropEditorTest
> java version "1.5.0"
> Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0-b64)
> BEA WebLogic JRockit(R) (build dra-38972-20041208-2001-win-ia32, R25.0.0-75, GC:
>  System optimized over throughput (initial strategy singleparpar))
> sun.beans.editors.StringEditor@1b49df
> 111
> Harmony:
> C:\test>%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java -showversion PropEditorTest
> java version 1.5 (subset)
> (c) Copyright 1991, 2006 The Apache Software Foundation or its licensors, as app
> licable.
> test.StringEditor@485e485e
> 111

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators: http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        

Mime
View raw message