hama-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: hama streaming problem with hello world example
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 01:15:29 GMT
Py example doesn't work on my cluster with following error:

15/10/05 09:44:00 DEBUG protocol.UplinkReader: Handling uplink command: -1
15/10/05 09:44:00 ERROR protocol.UplinkReader: java.lang.Exception:
Bad command code: -1
    at org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.UplinkReader.run(UplinkReader.java:172)




On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 3:52 AM, Martin Illecker <millecker@apache.org> wrote:
> Hello Vincenzo,
>
> this issue seems to be related to the LocalBSPRunner.
> I believe the Python example should work in Pseudo Distributed Mode [1].
>
> The error message "Traceback (most recent call last):" is caused by Python
> because the file BSPPeer.py cannot be found by the interpreter.
>
> You should also have the following error message in the log file
> hama/logs/tasklogs/job_localrunner_0001/attempt_localrunner_0001_000000_0.log
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>
>   File "/..../BSPRunner.py", line 8, in <module>
>
>     from BSPPeer import BSPPeer
>
> ImportError: No module named 'BSPPeer'
>
> This indicates that the parameter -cachefiles /tmp/PyStreaming/*.py is not
> properly working in local mode.
>
> I hope you can run the Python example in Pseudo Distributed Mode in the
> meantime.
>
> The Hama streaming guide also suggests to run the Python example in Pseudo
> Distributed Mode [2].
>
> Best regards
> Martin
>
> [1] https://wiki.apache.org/hama/GettingStarted#Pseudo_Distributed_Mode
> [2] http://wiki.apache.org/hama/HamaStreaming
>
> 2015-10-07 12:51 GMT+02:00 Martin Illecker <millecker@apache.org>:
>
>> Hello Vincenzo,
>>
>> I'm sorry for the inconvenience!
>>
>> I'm investigating this issue and will provide a solution until tomorrow.
>>
>> Best regards
>> Martin
>>
>> 2015-10-07 12:41 GMT+02:00 Vincenzo De Leo <nagatobimaru@gmail.com>:
>>
>>> Thank You Edward,
>>> can you explain to me how can I use your solution? I have tried with:
>>>
>>>    - bin/hama pipes -streaming true -bspTasks 2 -interpreter python3.2
>>>    -cachefiles /tmp/PyStreaming/*.py -output /tmp/pystream-out/
>>> -inputformat
>>>    org.apache.hama.bsp.NullInputFormat -outputformat
>>>    org.apache.hama.bsp.SequenceFileOutputFormat -program
>>>    /tmp/PyStreaming/BSPRunner.py -programArgs HelloWorldBSP
>>>
>>> but I received the same old error messages... Do I have to install some
>>> patch and how can I eventually do this?
>>>
>>> Vincenzo
>>>
>>> On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 2:41 AM, Edward J. Yoon <edwardyoon@apache.org>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> > Hi Vincenzo,
>>> >
>>> > I just found some code changes related to this problem at
>>> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAMA-839, and I was able to run
>>> > Python program by adding the in/output formatters like: -inputformat
>>> > org.apache.hama.bsp.NullInputFormat -outputformat
>>> > org.apache.hama.bsp.SequenceFileOutputFormat.
>>> >
>>> > I'll check more and update the Wiki page. Sorry for inconvenient!
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 1:29 PM, Edward J. Yoon <edwardyoon@apache.org>
>>> > wrote:
>>> > > I can look at it closely next week. BTW, should input be provided?
>>> > >
>>> > > On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 10:13 PM, Vincenzo De Leo
>>> > > <vincenzo.deleo@linkalab.it> wrote:
>>> > >> Thank you for your kind reply; this is the output of the K-Means
>>> > example:
>>> > >>
>>> > >> $ clear;bin/hama pipes -streaming true -bspTasks 2 -interpreter
>>> > python3.2
>>> > >> -cachefiles /tmp/PyStreaming/*.py -output /tmp/pystream-out/ -program
>>> > >> /tmp/PyStreaming/BSPRunner.py -programArgs KMeansBSP
>>> > >> 15/10/01 15:06:56 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load
>>> > native-hadoop
>>> > >> library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where
>>> applicable
>>> > >> 15/10/01 15:06:56 INFO pipes.Submitter: Streaming enabled!
>>> > >> 15/10/01 15:06:56 INFO Configuration.deprecation: fs.default.name is
>>> > >> deprecated. Instead, use fs.defaultFS
>>> > >> 15/10/01 15:06:56 INFO Configuration.deprecation: user.name is
>>> > deprecated.
>>> > >> Instead, use mapreduce.job.user.name
>>> > >> 15/10/01 15:06:57 WARN conf.Configuration:
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hadoop.fs.ChecksumFileSystem$FSDataBoundedInputStream@4ddced80
>>> > :an
>>> > >> attempt to override final parameter:
>>> > >> mapreduce.job.end-notification.max.retry.interval;  Ignoring.
>>> > >> 15/10/01 15:06:57 WARN conf.Configuration:
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hadoop.fs.ChecksumFileSystem$FSDataBoundedInputStream@4ddced80
>>> > :an
>>> > >> attempt to override final parameter:
>>> > >> mapreduce.job.end-notification.max.attempts;  Ignoring.
>>> > >> 15/10/01 15:06:57 INFO Configuration.deprecation: user.name is
>>> > deprecated.
>>> > >> Instead, use mapreduce.job.user.name
>>> > >> 15/10/01 15:06:57 INFO bsp.BSPJobClient: Running job:
>>> > job_localrunner_0001
>>> > >> 15/10/01 15:06:57 INFO Configuration.deprecation:
>>> > mapred.cache.localFiles
>>> > >> is deprecated. Instead, use mapreduce.job.cache.local.files
>>> > >> 15/10/01 15:06:57 INFO bsp.LocalBSPRunner: Setting up a new barrier
>>> for
>>> > 2
>>> > >> tasks!
>>> > >> java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "Traceback (most
>>> > recent
>>> > >> call last):"
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
>>> > >>         at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:580)
>>> > >>         at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:615)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.StreamingProtocol$StreamingUplinkReaderThread.readCommand(StreamingProtocol.java:174)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.UplinkReader.run(UplinkReader.java:106)
>>> > >> java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "Traceback (most
>>> > recent
>>> > >> call last):"
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
>>> > >>         at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:580)
>>> > >>         at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:615)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.StreamingProtocol$StreamingUplinkReaderThread.readCommand(StreamingProtocol.java:174)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.UplinkReader.run(UplinkReader.java:106)
>>> > >> 15/10/01 15:06:57 ERROR protocol.UplinkReader: java.lang.Exception:
>>> Bad
>>> > >> command code: -2
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.UplinkReader.run(UplinkReader.java:172)
>>> > >>
>>> > >> Exception in thread "pipe-uplink-handler" java.lang.RuntimeException:
>>> > >> java.lang.Exception: Bad command code: -2
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.UplinkReader.run(UplinkReader.java:180)
>>> > >> Caused by: java.lang.Exception: Bad command code: -2
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.UplinkReader.run(UplinkReader.java:172)
>>> > >> java.util.concurrent.BrokenBarrierException
>>> > >>         at
>>> > java.util.concurrent.CyclicBarrier.dowait(CyclicBarrier.java:250)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > java.util.concurrent.CyclicBarrier.await(CyclicBarrier.java:362)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.StreamingProtocol.start(StreamingProtocol.java:223)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.PipesApplication.start(PipesApplication.java:293)
>>> > >>         at org.apache.hama.pipes.PipesBSP.setup(PipesBSP.java:43)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.run(LocalBSPRunner.java:255)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:286)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:211)
>>> > >>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
>>> > >>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>> > >>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>> > >> 15/10/01 15:06:57 ERROR protocol.UplinkReader: java.lang.Exception:
>>> Bad
>>> > >> command code: -2
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.UplinkReader.run(UplinkReader.java:172)
>>> > >>
>>> > >> java.util.concurrent.BrokenBarrierException
>>> > >>         at
>>> > java.util.concurrent.CyclicBarrier.dowait(CyclicBarrier.java:250)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > java.util.concurrent.CyclicBarrier.await(CyclicBarrier.java:362)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.StreamingProtocol.start(StreamingProtocol.java:223)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.PipesApplication.start(PipesApplication.java:293)
>>> > >>         at org.apache.hama.pipes.PipesBSP.setup(PipesBSP.java:43)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.run(LocalBSPRunner.java:255)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:286)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:211)
>>> > >>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
>>> > >>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>> > >>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>> > >> Exception in thread "pipe-uplink-handler" java.lang.RuntimeException:
>>> > >> java.lang.Exception: Bad command code: -2
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.UplinkReader.run(UplinkReader.java:180)
>>> > >> Caused by: java.lang.Exception: Bad command code: -2
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.UplinkReader.run(UplinkReader.java:172)
>>> > >> 15/10/01 15:06:57 ERROR bsp.LocalBSPRunner: Exception during BSP
>>> > execution!
>>> > >> java.io.IOException: Stream closed
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> java.lang.ProcessBuilder$NullOutputStream.write(ProcessBuilder.java:433)
>>> > >>         at java.io.OutputStream.write(OutputStream.java:116)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(BufferedOutputStream.java:82)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(BufferedOutputStream.java:140)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(BufferedOutputStream.java:141)
>>> > >>         at java.io.DataOutputStream.flush(DataOutputStream.java:123)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.StreamingProtocol.writeLine(StreamingProtocol.java:287)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.StreamingProtocol.runSetup(StreamingProtocol.java:248)
>>> > >>         at org.apache.hama.pipes.PipesBSP.setup(PipesBSP.java:45)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.run(LocalBSPRunner.java:255)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:286)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:211)
>>> > >>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
>>> > >>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>> > >>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>> > >> 15/10/01 15:06:57 ERROR bsp.LocalBSPRunner: Exception during BSP
>>> > execution!
>>> > >> java.io.IOException: Stream closed
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> java.lang.ProcessBuilder$NullOutputStream.write(ProcessBuilder.java:433)
>>> > >>         at java.io.OutputStream.write(OutputStream.java:116)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(BufferedOutputStream.java:82)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(BufferedOutputStream.java:140)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(BufferedOutputStream.java:141)
>>> > >>         at java.io.DataOutputStream.flush(DataOutputStream.java:123)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.StreamingProtocol.writeLine(StreamingProtocol.java:287)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.StreamingProtocol.runSetup(StreamingProtocol.java:248)
>>> > >>         at org.apache.hama.pipes.PipesBSP.setup(PipesBSP.java:45)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.run(LocalBSPRunner.java:255)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:286)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:211)
>>> > >>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
>>> > >>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>> > >>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>> > >> 15/10/01 15:06:57 ERROR bsp.LocalBSPRunner: Error cleaning up after
>>> bsp
>>> > >> execution.
>>> > >> java.io.IOException: Stream closed
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> java.lang.ProcessBuilder$NullOutputStream.write(ProcessBuilder.java:433)
>>> > >>         at java.io.OutputStream.write(OutputStream.java:116)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(BufferedOutputStream.java:82)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(BufferedOutputStream.java:140)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(BufferedOutputStream.java:141)
>>> > >>         at java.io.DataOutputStream.flush(DataOutputStream.java:123)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.StreamingProtocol.writeLine(StreamingProtocol.java:287)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.StreamingProtocol.runCleanup(StreamingProtocol.java:271)
>>> > >>         at org.apache.hama.pipes.PipesBSP.cleanup(PipesBSP.java:95)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.run(LocalBSPRunner.java:262)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:286)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:211)
>>> > >>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
>>> > >>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>> > >>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>> > >> 15/10/01 15:06:57 ERROR bsp.LocalBSPRunner: Exception during BSP
>>> > execution!
>>> > >> java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.io.IOException: Stream
>>> > closed
>>> > >>         at
>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122)
>>> > >>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:192)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$ThreadObserver.run(LocalBSPRunner.java:313)
>>> > >>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>> > >> Caused by: java.io.IOException: Stream closed
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> java.lang.ProcessBuilder$NullOutputStream.write(ProcessBuilder.java:433)
>>> > >>         at java.io.OutputStream.write(OutputStream.java:116)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(BufferedOutputStream.java:82)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(BufferedOutputStream.java:140)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(BufferedOutputStream.java:141)
>>> > >>         at java.io.DataOutputStream.flush(DataOutputStream.java:123)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.StreamingProtocol.writeLine(StreamingProtocol.java:287)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.StreamingProtocol.runSetup(StreamingProtocol.java:248)
>>> > >>         at org.apache.hama.pipes.PipesBSP.setup(PipesBSP.java:45)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.run(LocalBSPRunner.java:255)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:286)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:211)
>>> > >>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
>>> > >>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>> > >>         ... 1 more
>>> > >> 15/10/01 15:06:57 ERROR bsp.LocalBSPRunner: Error cleaning up after
>>> bsp
>>> > >> execution.
>>> > >> java.io.IOException: Stream closed
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> java.lang.ProcessBuilder$NullOutputStream.write(ProcessBuilder.java:433)
>>> > >>         at java.io.OutputStream.write(OutputStream.java:116)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(BufferedOutputStream.java:82)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(BufferedOutputStream.java:140)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(BufferedOutputStream.java:141)
>>> > >>         at java.io.DataOutputStream.flush(DataOutputStream.java:123)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.StreamingProtocol.writeLine(StreamingProtocol.java:287)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.StreamingProtocol.runCleanup(StreamingProtocol.java:271)
>>> > >>         at org.apache.hama.pipes.PipesBSP.cleanup(PipesBSP.java:95)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.run(LocalBSPRunner.java:262)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:286)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:211)
>>> > >>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
>>> > >>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>> > >>         at
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>> > >>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>> > >> 15/10/01 15:06:58 INFO bsp.BSPJobClient: Job failed.
>>> > >>
>>> > >> Vincenzo
>>> > >>
>>> > >> On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 1:10 AM, Edward J. Yoon <
>>> edwardyoon@apache.org>
>>> > >> wrote:
>>> > >>
>>> > >>> It looks like a bug of input reader. Can you try to run K-Means
>>> > example?
>>> > >>>
>>> > >>> On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 10:17 PM, Vincenzo De Leo
>>> > >>> <nagatobimaru@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> > >>> > Hi to all,
>>> > >>> > this is my first mail to this mailing list so please have patience
>>> > if I
>>> > >>> > make some bad choice in the format.
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>> > I have a kubuntu-14.04 on an old Intel Core 2 Duo processor T7500
>>> > with 2
>>> > >>> GB
>>> > >>> > of RAM.
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>> > I have properly installed Hadoop-2.7.1, Sun Java JDK 1.8.0_60 e
>>> > >>> Hama-0.7.0
>>> > >>> > as you can see from the following lines:
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>> >>
>>> > >>> >> > $ hadoop version
>>> > >>> >> > Hadoop 2.7.1
>>> > >>> >> > Subversion https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop.git
>>> -r
>>> > >>> > 15ecc87ccf4a0228f35af08fc56de536e6ce657a
>>> > >>> >> > Compiled by jenkins on 2015-06-29T06:04Z
>>> > >>> >> > Compiled with protoc 2.5.0
>>> > >>> >> > From source with checksum fc0a1a23fc1868e4d5ee7fa2b28a58a
>>> > >>> >> > This command was run using
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> /home/tora/Downloads/hadoop-2.7.1/share/hadoop/common/hadoop-common-2.7.1.jar
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>> >> > $ java -version
>>> > >>> >> > java version "1.8.0_60"
>>> > >>> >> > Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_60-b27)
>>> > >>> >> > Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.60-b23, mixed mode)
>>> > >>> >> >
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>> > I am able to properly run the basic Hadoop and Hama examples like
>>> the
>>> > >>> > following:
>>> > >>> > bin/hadoop jar
>>> > share/hadoop/mapreduce/hadoop-mapreduce-examples-2.7.1.jar
>>> > >>> > grep input output 'dfs[a-z.]+'
>>> > >>> > bin/hama jar hama-examples-0.7.0.jar pi
>>> > >>> > My problem is that I receive the following error message when I
>>> try
>>> > to
>>> > >>> run
>>> > >>> > the HelloWorld Hama Streaming example with this instruction:
>>> > >>> > bin/hama pipes -streaming true -bspTasks 2 -interpreter python3.2
>>> > >>> > -cachefiles /tmp/PyStreaming/*.py -output /tmp/pystream-out/
>>> -program
>>> > >>> > /tmp/PyStreaming/BSPRunner.py -programArgs HelloWorldBSP
>>> > >>> > The default python interpreters of my OS were python-2.7 and
>>> > python-3.4;
>>> > >>> > since I had problems with this example I also tried to install
>>> > python-3.2
>>> > >>> > with the following instructions but it didn't solved the problem:
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>> >>
>>> > >>> >> > sudo apt-get install software-properties-common
>>> > >>> >> > sudo apt-add-repository ppa:fkrull/deadsnakes
>>> > >>> >> > sudo apt-get update
>>> > >>> >> > sudo apt-get install python3.2
>>> > >>> >> >
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>> > The installed python version is 3.2.6 as you can see from the
>>> > following
>>> > >>> > lines:
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>> >>
>>> > >>> >> > $ python3.2
>>> > >>> >> > Python 3.2.6 (default, Oct 21 2014, 12:50:03)
>>> > >>> >> > [GCC 4.8.2] on linux2
>>> > >>> >> > Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more
>>> > information.
>>> > >>> >> > >>>
>>> > >>> >> >
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>> > The error message is the following (I am working in local mode so
>>> I
>>> > >>> didn't
>>> > >>> > run bin/start-bspd.sh):
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>> >>
>>> > >>> >>
>>> > >>> >> >
>>> > >>> >> > $ clear;bin/hama pipes -streaming true -bspTasks 2 -interpreter
>>> > >>> > python3.2 -cachefiles /tmp/PyStreaming/*.py -output
>>> > /tmp/pystream-out/
>>> > >>> > -program /tmp/PyStreaming/BSPRunner.py -programArgs HelloWorldBSP
>>> > >>> >> > 15/09/30 12:39:11 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load
>>> > >>> > native-hadoop library for your platform... using builtin-java
>>> classes
>>> > >>> where
>>> > >>> > applicable
>>> > >>> >> > 15/09/30 12:39:11 INFO pipes.Submitter: Streaming enabled!
>>> > >>> >> > 15/09/30 12:39:11 INFO Configuration.deprecation:
>>> fs.default.name
>>> > is
>>> > >>> > deprecated. Instead, use fs.defaultFS
>>> > >>> >> > 15/09/30 12:39:11 INFO Configuration.deprecation: user.name is
>>> > >>> > deprecated. Instead, use mapreduce.job.user.name
>>> > >>> >> > 15/09/30 12:39:11 WARN conf.Configuration:
>>> > >>> >
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hadoop.fs.ChecksumFileSystem$FSDataBoundedInputStream@4ddced80
>>> > >>> :an
>>> > >>> > attempt to override final parameter:
>>> > >>> > mapreduce.job.end-notification.max.retry.interval;  Ignoring.
>>> > >>> >> > 15/09/30 12:39:11 WARN conf.Configuration:
>>> > >>> >
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hadoop.fs.ChecksumFileSystem$FSDataBoundedInputStream@4ddced80
>>> > >>> :an
>>> > >>> > attempt to override final parameter:
>>> > >>> > mapreduce.job.end-notification.max.attempts;  Ignoring.
>>> > >>> >> > 15/09/30 12:39:12 INFO Configuration.deprecation: user.name is
>>> > >>> > deprecated. Instead, use mapreduce.job.user.name
>>> > >>> >> > 15/09/30 12:39:12 INFO bsp.BSPJobClient: Running job:
>>> > >>> > job_localrunner_0001
>>> > >>> >> > 15/09/30 12:39:12 INFO Configuration.deprecation:
>>> > >>> > mapred.cache.localFiles is deprecated. Instead, use
>>> > >>> > mapreduce.job.cache.local.files
>>> > >>> >> > 15/09/30 12:39:12 INFO bsp.LocalBSPRunner: Setting up a new
>>> > barrier
>>> > >>> for
>>> > >>> > 2 tasks!
>>> > >>> >> > java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "Traceback
>>> > (most
>>> > >>> > recent call last):"
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
>>> > >>> >> >         at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:580)
>>> > >>> >> >         at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:615)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.StreamingProtocol$StreamingUplinkReaderThread.readCommand(StreamingProtocol.java:174)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.UplinkReader.run(UplinkReader.java:106)
>>> > >>> >> > java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "Traceback
>>> > (most
>>> > >>> > recent call last):"
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
>>> > >>> >> >         at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:580)
>>> > >>> >> >         at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:615)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.StreamingProtocol$StreamingUplinkReaderThread.readCommand(StreamingProtocol.java:174)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.UplinkReader.run(UplinkReader.java:106)
>>> > >>> >> > 15/09/30 12:39:12 ERROR protocol.UplinkReader:
>>> > java.lang.Exception:
>>> > >>> Bad
>>> > >>> > command code: -2
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.UplinkReader.run(UplinkReader.java:172)
>>> > >>> >> >
>>> > >>> >> > 15/09/30 12:39:12 ERROR protocol.UplinkReader:
>>> > java.lang.Exception:
>>> > >>> Bad
>>> > >>> > command code: -2
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.UplinkReader.run(UplinkReader.java:172)
>>> > >>> >> >
>>> > >>> >> > java.util.concurrent.BrokenBarrierException
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> > java.util.concurrent.CyclicBarrier.dowait(CyclicBarrier.java:250)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> > java.util.concurrent.CyclicBarrier.await(CyclicBarrier.java:362)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.StreamingProtocol.start(StreamingProtocol.java:223)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > org.apache.hama.pipes.PipesApplication.start(PipesApplication.java:293)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.PipesBSP.setup(PipesBSP.java:43)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.run(LocalBSPRunner.java:255)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:286)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:211)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>> > >>> >> >         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>> > >>> >> > Exception in thread "pipe-uplink-handler"
>>> > java.lang.RuntimeException:
>>> > >>> > java.lang.Exception: Bad command code: -2
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.UplinkReader.run(UplinkReader.java:180)
>>> > >>> >> > Caused by: java.lang.Exception: Bad command code: -2
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.UplinkReader.run(UplinkReader.java:172)
>>> > >>> >> > java.util.concurrent.BrokenBarrierException
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> > java.util.concurrent.CyclicBarrier.dowait(CyclicBarrier.java:250)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> > java.util.concurrent.CyclicBarrier.await(CyclicBarrier.java:362)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.StreamingProtocol.start(StreamingProtocol.java:223)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > org.apache.hama.pipes.PipesApplication.start(PipesApplication.java:293)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.PipesBSP.setup(PipesBSP.java:43)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.run(LocalBSPRunner.java:255)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:286)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:211)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>> > >>> >> >         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>> > >>> >> > Exception in thread "pipe-uplink-handler"
>>> > java.lang.RuntimeException:
>>> > >>> > java.lang.Exception: Bad command code: -2
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.UplinkReader.run(UplinkReader.java:180)
>>> > >>> >> > Caused by: java.lang.Exception: Bad command code: -2
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.UplinkReader.run(UplinkReader.java:172)
>>> > >>> >> > 15/09/30 12:39:12 ERROR bsp.LocalBSPRunner: Exception during
>>> BSP
>>> > >>> > execution!
>>> > >>> >> > java.io.IOException: Stream closed
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > java.lang.ProcessBuilder$NullOutputStream.write(ProcessBuilder.java:433)
>>> > >>> >> >         at java.io.OutputStream.write(OutputStream.java:116)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(BufferedOutputStream.java:82)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> > java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(BufferedOutputStream.java:140)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> > java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(BufferedOutputStream.java:141)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > java.io.DataOutputStream.flush(DataOutputStream.java:123)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.StreamingProtocol.writeLine(StreamingProtocol.java:287)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.StreamingProtocol.runSetup(StreamingProtocol.java:248)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.PipesBSP.setup(PipesBSP.java:45)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.run(LocalBSPRunner.java:255)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:286)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:211)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>> > >>> >> >         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>> > >>> >> > 15/09/30 12:39:12 ERROR bsp.LocalBSPRunner: Exception during
>>> BSP
>>> > >>> > execution!
>>> > >>> >> > java.lang.InterruptedException: java.lang.Exception: Bad
>>> command
>>> > code:
>>> > >>> > -2
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.UplinkReader.run(UplinkReader.java:172)
>>> > >>> >> >
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.BinaryProtocol.waitForFinish(BinaryProtocol.java:335)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.PipesApplication.waitForFinish(PipesApplication.java:329)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.PipesBSP.setup(PipesBSP.java:47)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.run(LocalBSPRunner.java:255)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:286)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:211)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>> > >>> >> >         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>> > >>> >> > 15/09/30 12:39:12 ERROR bsp.LocalBSPRunner: Error cleaning up
>>> > after
>>> > >>> bsp
>>> > >>> > execution.
>>> > >>> >> > java.io.IOException: Stream closed
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > java.lang.ProcessBuilder$NullOutputStream.write(ProcessBuilder.java:433)
>>> > >>> >> >         at java.io.OutputStream.write(OutputStream.java:116)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(BufferedOutputStream.java:82)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> > java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(BufferedOutputStream.java:140)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> > java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(BufferedOutputStream.java:141)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > java.io.DataOutputStream.flush(DataOutputStream.java:123)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.StreamingProtocol.writeLine(StreamingProtocol.java:287)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.StreamingProtocol.runCleanup(StreamingProtocol.java:271)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > org.apache.hama.pipes.PipesBSP.cleanup(PipesBSP.java:95)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.run(LocalBSPRunner.java:262)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:286)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:211)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>> > >>> >> >         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>> > >>> >> > 15/09/30 12:39:12 ERROR bsp.LocalBSPRunner: Error cleaning up
>>> > after
>>> > >>> bsp
>>> > >>> > execution.
>>> > >>> >> > java.io.IOException: Stream closed
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > java.lang.ProcessBuilder$NullOutputStream.write(ProcessBuilder.java:433)
>>> > >>> >> >         at java.io.OutputStream.write(OutputStream.java:116)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(BufferedOutputStream.java:82)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> > java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(BufferedOutputStream.java:140)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> > java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(BufferedOutputStream.java:141)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > java.io.DataOutputStream.flush(DataOutputStream.java:123)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.StreamingProtocol.writeLine(StreamingProtocol.java:287)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.StreamingProtocol.runCleanup(StreamingProtocol.java:271)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > org.apache.hama.pipes.PipesBSP.cleanup(PipesBSP.java:95)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.run(LocalBSPRunner.java:262)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:286)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:211)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>> > >>> >> >         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>> > >>> >> > 15/09/30 12:39:12 ERROR bsp.LocalBSPRunner: Exception during
>>> BSP
>>> > >>> > execution!
>>> > >>> >> > java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
>>> > >>> > java.lang.InterruptedException: java.lang.Exception: Bad command
>>> > code: -2
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.UplinkReader.run(UplinkReader.java:172)
>>> > >>> >> >
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:192)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$ThreadObserver.run(LocalBSPRunner.java:313)
>>> > >>> >> >         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>> > >>> >> > Caused by: java.lang.InterruptedException: java.lang.Exception:
>>> > Bad
>>> > >>> > command code: -2
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.UplinkReader.run(UplinkReader.java:172)
>>> > >>> >> >
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.protocol.BinaryProtocol.waitForFinish(BinaryProtocol.java:335)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.PipesApplication.waitForFinish(PipesApplication.java:329)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> org.apache.hama.pipes.PipesBSP.setup(PipesBSP.java:47)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.run(LocalBSPRunner.java:255)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:286)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:211)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>> > >>> >> >         at
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>>
>>> >
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>> > >>> >> >         ... 1 more
>>> > >>> >> > 15/09/30 12:39:13 INFO bsp.BSPJobClient: Job failed.
>>> > >>> >> >
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>> > I tried to searching for these error messages with google but I
>>> > didn't
>>> > >>> find
>>> > >>> > any solution.
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>> > Does anyone of you have any idea of how can I solve this problem?
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>> > Any help is appreciated :)
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>> > Thank you
>>> > >>> > Best
>>> > >>> >
>>> > >>> > Vincenzo
>>> > >>>
>>> > >>>
>>> > >>>
>>> > >>> --
>>> > >>> Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
>>> > >>>
>>> > >>
>>> > >>
>>> > >>
>>> > >> --
>>> > >>
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> > >> Dr. Vincenzo De Leo, PhD
>>> > >> Research and Development @ Linkalab
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> > >> Home Page: http://www.linkalab.it/people/vincenzo.deleo
>>> > >> e-mail: vincenzo.deleo@linkalab.it
>>> > >> Phone: (+39)0706753140
>>> > >> Mobile: (+39)3406673544
>>> > >> Skype contact: vincenzo.deleo77
>>> > >> GTalk contact: nagatobimaru
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> > >> Linkalab (http://www.linkalab.it)
>>> > >> CoMPLeX SySTeMS CoMPuTaTioNaL LaBoRaToRy
>>> > >> Via San Benedetto, 88
>>> > >> 09129 Cagliari (CA), ITALY
>>> > >> P. IVA: 03148020922
>>> > >> Phone: (+39) 0707966021
>>> > >> FAX:      (+39) 0707962000
>>> > >>
>>> >
>>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> > >
>>> > >
>>> > >
>>> > > --
>>> > > Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > --
>>> > Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
>>> >
>>>
>>
>>



-- 
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon

Mime
View raw message