hama-user mailing list archives

From Behroz Sikander <behro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hama processes
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 01:45:49 GMT
Hi,
Yes. According to hama-default.xml, each machine will open 3 process with
2GB memory each. This means that my VMs need atleast 8GB memory (2GB each
for 3 Groom child process + 2GB for Ubuntu OS). Is this correct
understanding ?

I recently ran into the following exceptions when I was trying to run hama
on a big dataset. I think these exceptions have something to do with Ubuntu
OS killing the hama process due to lack of memory. So, I was curious about
my configurations.
'BSP task process exit with nonzero status of 137.'
'BSP task process exit with nonzero status of 1'

Regards,
Behroz