hama-user mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: A question
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 05:16:33 GMT
Hello,

1) The results of some algorithms can be approximated better and
better as the iteration proceeds. If a lot of iterations are needed to
converge, you can set the max number of iterations.

2) The number of iterations is not equal to the number of supersteps.
Iteration count indicates the number of algorithm iterations.
Superstep count is the total number of supersteps.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
CEO at DataSayer Co., Ltd.