hama-user mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 回复:NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/directmemory/utils/CacheValuesIterable
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 14:38:07 GMT
Hi, have you solved this problem?

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 5:40 PM, .翄騯 & <mannaxu@foxmail.com> wrote:
> sorry, I forget the error information.
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/directmemory/utils/CacheValuesIterable‍
> at org.apache.hama.graph.OffHeapVerticesInfo.skippingIterator(OffHeapVerticesInfo.java:112)‍at
org.apache.hama.graph.GraphJobRunner.cleanup(GraphJobRunner.java:163)‍at org.apache.hama.bsp.BSPTask.runBSP(BSPTask.java:183)‍at
org.apache.hama.bsp.BSPTask.run(BSPTask.java:146)‍at org.apache.hama.bsp.GroomServer$BSPPeerChild.main(GroomServer.java:1246)‍Caused
by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.directmemory.utils.CacheValuesIterable‍at
java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)‍at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)‍at
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)‍at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424) at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)‍
> ------------------
>

> Manna Xu
> Cluster and Grid Computing Lab
> School of Computer Science and Technology
> Huazhong University of Science and Technology
> Wuhan, 430074, China

the configuration of the job in this way :

> Conf.setClass("hama.graph.vertices.info",org.apache.hama.graph.OffHeapVerticesInfo.class,org.apache.hama.graph.VerticesInfo.class);‍‍
>

> and the version of hama I used is latest hama-0.6.4., and the algorithm is just a simple
PageRank. Then I get the error:

> I tried to solve this bug with add Apache DirectMemory libraries to lib folder but it
doesn't work. I choose two jar from maven dependencies:

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
CEO at DataSayer Co., Ltd.