hama-user mailing list archives

From Chia-Hung Lin <cli...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: KMeansBSP number of BSP tasks
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2014 12:10:50 GMT
Not very sure if I understand your question correctly.

Configuring the number of bsp tasks can be done with BSPJob.setNumBspTask(tasks)

The error message "Cannot create ... already exists as a directory"
looks like HDFS's issue denoting the dest path has already existed.
Probably you need to check if the dest path's already in HDFS and if
the dest path is directory.