hama-user mailing list archives

From ".翄騯 &" <mann...@foxmail.com>
Subject NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/directmemory/utils/CacheValuesIterable
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 08:36:36 GMT
Hi,everyone.

I have encountered a problem to using OffHeapVerticesInfo to load vertex in RAM. I set the
configuration of the job in this way :

Conf.setClass("hama.graph.vertices.info",org.apache.hama.graph.OffHeapVerticesInfo.class,org.apache.hama.graph.VerticesInfo.class);‍‍

and the version of hama I used is latest hama-0.6.4., and the algorithm is just a simple PageRank.
Then I get the error:

I tried to solve this bug with add Apache DirectMemory libraries to lib folder but it doesn't
work. I choose two jar from maven dependencies:
directmemory-cache-0.2.jar
‍directmemory-kryo-0.2.jar
to add in hama's lib folder.

The error information is as same as last time.

I want know is there anyone meet the same question as me, and how to solve it.

Thanks a lot.

Manna Xu
Cluster and Grid Computing Lab
School of Computer Science and Technology
Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Wuhan, 430074, China
Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/related (inline, 8-Bit, 0 bytes)
View raw message