hama-user mailing list archives

From Attila Dóró <doroatt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: getting EOFException
Date Sun, 04 May 2014 10:13:41 GMT
Thanks for your response, but how do you mean I can't use object
references? The SSSP example uses a lot of object references too and it
works. I mean for example the START_VERTEX and startVertex are both object
references, or the this is a reference too. Can't I use any of them?

Here <http://pastebin.com/3Qetuz0Q> is the MyWritableClass. I don't find
any mistakes in this class.