hama-user mailing list archives

From Chia-Hung Lin <cli...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Hama-on-Yarn?
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2014 09:53:15 GMT
My understanding is that Hama YARN is still in alpha version (I could
be wrong so please correct me).

https://www.mail-archive.com/user@hama.apache.org/msg00605.html

On 26 March 2014 17:25, Gufran Pathan <Gufran.Pathan@mu-sigma.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm trying to figure out what is the status of Hama's compatibility with Yarn. I want
to run Hama on Yarn. What is the current status for running on Hama-on-Yarn?

> I found this open issue - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAMA-670
>
> And the pom.xml comment in the Yarn sub-probject on the Hama trunk says, "This is only
a Build fix. YARN module need to be re-written." Further, the POM still references Hama 0.63-snapshot
as the parent POM.