hama-user mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Groomservers IPC server port range
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 12:53:08 GMT
Hi,

a Hama cluster uses ports "bsp.master.port" 40000 and
"bsp.groom.rpc.port" 50000 to communicate among the cluster nodes.

And the default peer port is 61000. If you set 3 for the maximum
number of tasks per node, each task uses ports from 61000 to 61003 to
transfer messages between bsp tasks.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon