hama-user mailing list archives

From Suraj Menon <surajsme...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to get the number of supersteps between peers on evey datanode
Date Sun, 19 Jan 2014 20:38:08 GMT
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly. As per the
current state of implementation, all peers go through the same number of
supersteps and at an instant of time all peers would be executing the same
superstep sequece. (i.e. get superstep number API call should give the same
number on all peers executing a task)

Hope I have answered your question.

-Suraj