hama-user mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: loading vertices into RAM
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2014 11:58:32 GMT
you're passing the fully qualified name of the Class as a String to a
method setClass(String, Class) while you should pass the Class itself, e.g.:
HamaConfiguration conf = new HamaConfiguration();
conf.setClass("hama.graph.vertices.info",org.apache.
hama.graph.ListVerticesInfo.class);

Hope this helps,
Tommaso