hama-user mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to get the number of messages between different groomservers?
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2014 00:20:33 GMT
Hi,

I've created a ticket for you - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAMA-847

Thanks.

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 12:13 AM, 康雪丹 <xiaokangkissy@qq.com> wrote:
> Hello,     Now,I can get the total messages like this:"TOTAL_MESSAGE_SENT=51",while I
just want to know  the number of messages between different groomservers.How can I do that?Are
there any functions to invoke to count the messages between different groomservers?
>      I have tried to count the messages between different groomservers before sending
every messages.But it's unconvenient to do that.What's more,the count is always 0.My code
are as follows:

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon