hama-user mailing list archives

From Francisco Sanches <sanchesban...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BSP vs MapReduce performance Graphs
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2014 12:30:37 GMT
Hi Daniel,

I'm researching for this comparative diâmentro problem in graphs. I already
have all the comparison results. I can tell you that the BSP model for this
problem fared much better than the MapReduce model. At the moment, I can
not even send you the paper with the results, because not yet published.
Has an article that helped quite
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1877050912001470. As soon
as possible in the group put the link to the article I am trying to publish
the results.

--
Francisco Sanches