hama-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem of Kmeans in Hama
Date Mon, 30 Dec 2013 07:28:51 GMT
Hi,

What is you Hama version? If you use the 0.6.3, Please use the TRUNK.
KMeans example of 0.6.3 release has some (path) bugs.

On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 9:55 PM, 步青云 <mailliuping@qq.com> wrote:
> Hama:
>         Sorry to bother you.
>         I have run the program,kmeans,which is the example program of
> Hama.But I have encountered some problems.Error occured while "reader = new
> SequenceFile.Reader(fs, centroids, peer.getConfiguration());" is running.The
> error information is as follows:
>
>    13/12/29 19:02:24 WARN fs.FSInputChecker: Problem opening checksum file:
> file:/home/hadoop/file/kmeans/center/cen.seq.  Ignoring exception:
> java.io.EOFException
> at java.io.DataInputStream.readFully(DataInputStream.java:197)
> at java.io.DataInputStream.readFully(DataInputStream.java:169)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.fs.ChecksumFileSystem$ChecksumFSInputChecker.<init>(ChecksumFileSystem.java:134)
> at org.apache.hadoop.fs.ChecksumFileSystem.open(ChecksumFileSystem.java:283)
> at org.apache.hadoop.io.SequenceFile$Reader.openFile(SequenceFile.java:1437)
> at org.apache.hadoop.io.SequenceFile$Reader.<init>(SequenceFile.java:1424)
> at org.apache.hadoop.io.SequenceFile$Reader.<init>(SequenceFile.java:1417)
> at org.apache.hadoop.io.SequenceFile$Reader.<init>(SequenceFile.java:1412)
> at org.apache.hama.ml.kmeans.KMeansBSP.setup(KMeansBSP.java:90)
> at org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.run(LocalBSPRunner.java:255)
> at
> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:286)
> at org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:1)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
> at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
> at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)
>
> 13/12/29 19:02:24 ERROR bsp.LocalBSPRunner: Exception during BSP execution!
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.EOFException
> at org.apache.hama.ml.kmeans.KMeansBSP.setup(KMeansBSP.java:98)
> at org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.run(LocalBSPRunner.java:255)
> at
> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:286)
> at org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:1)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
> at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
> at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)
> Caused by: java.io.EOFException
> at java.io.DataInputStream.readFully(DataInputStream.java:197)
> at java.io.DataInputStream.readFully(DataInputStream.java:169)
> at org.apache.hadoop.io.SequenceFile$Reader.init(SequenceFile.java:1450)
> at org.apache.hadoop.io.SequenceFile$Reader.<init>(SequenceFile.java:1428)
> at org.apache.hadoop.io.SequenceFile$Reader.<init>(SequenceFile.java:1417)
> at org.apache.hadoop.io.SequenceFile$Reader.<init>(SequenceFile.java:1412)
> at org.apache.hama.ml.kmeans.KMeansBSP.setup(KMeansBSP.java:90)
> ... 9 more
> 13/12/29 19:02:25 ERROR bsp.LocalBSPRunner: Exception during BSP execution!
> java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
> java.io.EOFException
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:188)
> at
> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$ThreadObserver.run(LocalBSPRunner.java:314)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.EOFException
> at org.apache.hama.ml.kmeans.KMeansBSP.setup(KMeansBSP.java:98)
> at org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.run(LocalBSPRunner.java:255)
> at
> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:286)
> at org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:1)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
> at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
> at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
> ... 1 more
> Caused by: java.io.EOFException
> at java.io.DataInputStream.readFully(DataInputStream.java:197)
> at java.io.DataInputStream.readFully(DataInputStream.java:169)
> at org.apache.hadoop.io.SequenceFile$Reader.init(SequenceFile.java:1450)
> at org.apache.hadoop.io.SequenceFile$Reader.<init>(SequenceFile.java:1428)
> at org.apache.hadoop.io.SequenceFile$Reader.<init>(SequenceFile.java:1417)
> at org.apache.hadoop.io.SequenceFile$Reader.<init>(SequenceFile.java:1412)
> at org.apache.hama.ml.kmeans.KMeansBSP.setup(KMeansBSP.java:90)
> ... 9 more
> 13/12/29 19:02:26 INFO bsp.BSPJobClient: Job failed.
>
>        What's more,attach is the Kmeans program.
>        If you can take time to reply me, I will be very grateful to you.
>        Best wishes.
>
> Ping Liu
>
> 2013-12-29



-- 
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Mime
View raw message