hama-user mailing list archives

From "步青云" <mailliup...@qq.com>
Subject Some Question Of Running Hama-examples
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2013 03:59:45 GMT
Hama:
    I have generated a symmetric adjacency matrix using the gen command of hama which created
a graph and store 2 partitions on HDFS as the sequence file.Now I want to read this sequence
file.Then,I searched a program of reading sequence file and the result are as follows.I still
don't know the structure of the graph.How can I read the exact data of the graph?

    If you can take time to reply me, I will be very grateful to you.
    Best wishes.
liuping
   Oct 11,2013
Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/related (inline, 8-Bit, 0 bytes)
View raw message