hama-user mailing list archives

From Martin Illecker <millec...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Setting application configuration for Hama Streaming
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 07:53:19 GMT
Hi Roman,

Hama Pipes does support the -conf and -D option, but maybe there is a
problem with the Python wrapper.

I have explained the CLI usage in Edward's JIRA ticket [1].

Both options -conf and -D are genericOptions and must be specified before
other pipesOptions.

bin/hama pipes [genericOptions] [pipesOptions]

e.g.,
hama pipes -conf job.xml <otherOptions>
hama pipes -D property1=value1 <otherOptions>
hama pipes -D kmeans.max.iterations=1000 <otherOptions>

Do you have tried this already?

Please submit your full command.

Thanks!

Martin