hama-user mailing list archives

From Steven van Beelen <smcvbee...@gmail.com>
Subject Program works in Local but not in Distributed mode
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 12:31:56 GMT
Hi,

One of my programs works perfectly fine in local mode, but once I run it in
distributed mode I seem to lose the messages send between peers.
The system notes I have send messages (logs), the peers they send to exist
(peer name is selected correctly), but they never arrive on the receiving
peer side. The local mode does not have this issue and works perfectly
fine. Additionally, other Hama programs I created do not have this issue on
the same cluster.

Has someone experienced this problem as well or could anyone give me
pointers what to do?

Regards,

Steven