hama-user mailing list archives

From Roman Shapovalov <shapova...@graphics.cs.msu.su>
Subject Re: Location of task logs in distributed mode
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 11:48:46 GMT
Hi Edward,

Thanks for your reply.

I figured out that the logs are stored on the same node the
corresponding task is run, right?
So, I have a cluster of 3 nodes, and if I run 3 tasks, all of them are
executed on a single slave node. Why so? I would want to use all three
nodes. Is it possible?

Also, if I run 6 tasks, they occupy both slaves, but not the master.
If I run 7­-8 tasks, the additional tasks run on the master, but the
tasks cannot send messages due to the following error:
13/10/31 11:40:46 ERROR bsp.BSPPeerImpl: Error while sending messages
java.net.ConnectException: Call to localhost/127.0.0.1:41660 failed on
connection exception: java.net.ConnectException:
Connection refused

Regards,
Roman