hama-user mailing list archives

From 邓凯 <hbd...@gmail.com>
Subject Error partitioning the input path
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 13:21:48 GMT
Hi,
      I have a hadoop-1.1.2 cluster with one namenode and four datanodes.I
built the hama-0.6.2 on it.When I run the benchmarks and the examples such
as Pagerank it goes well.
      But today when I ran my own code it met a exception.
      The log says ERROR bsp.BSPJobClient:Error partitioning the input path
      The exception is Execption inthread "main" java.io.IOException :
Runtime partition failed for the job.
      According to this,I think there is someting wrong with my code.
      My hama has 4 groomservers and task capacity is 12.
      I use the command bin/hama jar Weiborank.jar vertexresult
weiborankresult 12
      The directory vertexresult has only one file in it.And I use the
HashPartitioner.class as the partitioner.
      I wonder whether it caused by the only one file in the input path but
there are 12 bsp tasks.If so,can I fix it by increasing the num of file in
the input path.
      Thanks a lot.