hama-user mailing list archives

From Anastasis Andronidis <andronat_...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Selective Aggregator execution
Date Sat, 28 Sep 2013 23:56:11 GMT
Hello!

Currently, there is no way to skip aggregation step. We have plans though to develop such
a functionality in the next releases as we refactoring aggregators and Graph API in general.

Your approach seams to be the only solution ATM.

Cheers,
Anastasis

On 28 Σεπ 2013, at 8:32 μ.μ., ikapoura@csd.auth.gr wrote:

> Hello there,
>
>  I wanted to ask you if there is a way to select after which supersteps the aggregation
phase is executed. My way of cutting some of the work is by setting a status id at the vertex
value and then if it doesn't match with the status number the aggregator wants, it doesn't
move to the rest code.
>  I've solved partially the problem, but is there a way to entirely skip the execution
so there is no additional delay?