hama-user mailing list archives

From ikapo...@csd.auth.gr
Subject Re: Aggregators in Graph API
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2013 11:13:46 GMT
Hey Anastasis,

    Yeah I did check it but I can't figure out their work. So at each
superstep the aggregator takes the values of each node and calls the
aggregate function for each of them? And then at the next superstep,
we just call the getNextAggregatedValue with the index of the
aggregator we want, to get the result we return from getValue?

Ilias