hama-user mailing list archives

From Changguanghui <changguang...@huawei.com>
Subject About the comparison of HAMA and Giraph
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 03:33:35 GMT
Hi, all:

    First, congratulations on the release of new version of HAMA!
    I have noticed HAMA for half year, but there are some questions about HAMA's direction.
For example, could the HAMA's team have discussed another project which is called Giraph?
and it focus on large-scale graph processing too.
    I just want to know What's difference of the two projects, and what's the HAMA's target
in the future, and HAMA's advantage VS Giraph at present?
    Maybe, HAMA's team can give some advices to users like me, so we can make a decision to
choose a project as our work platform.

Best Regards

Chang