hama-user mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Load Graph into memory ?
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 11:33:01 GMT
If you mean the reuse of already partitioned data, yes. But not support yet.

If you mean the reuse of vertices in memory (skip the loading phase),
no. Since the system terminates the program automatically when no more
updates occur, you cannot initialize the vertex values and cannot run
same algorithm again. However, I think we can consider new API for
initializing and reusing vertices.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon