hama-user mailing list archives

From "悠长假期" <429476...@qq.com>
Subject Some questions about hama
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 01:30:53 GMT
Dear Sir:
            I am a college student from China.I majored in computer science and get a very
strong interest in cloud computing.Recently I access the Apache Hama project and begin to
read the source code for a couple of weeks. It is quite helpful to get better understand the
panoramic view of Hama architecture especially to a rookie and I have learnt a lot in programming
by doing this. But I have some questions during the study ( please see Question.doc attachment
) , so I send this email to you and look forward to your replys.

           With my highest respect at this very moment!

                Sincerely yours,Liu Xin
Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/mixed (inline, 8-Bit, 0 bytes)
View raw message