hama-user mailing list archives

From Ηλίας Καπουράνης <ikapo...@csd.auth.gr>
Subject Re: nodes not waking..?
Date Sat, 11 May 2013 21:33:56 GMT
Hey Kostas,
   I don't know if this will help but there is a scenario that can
explain your situation.
Check to see if you create ALL the nodes that you have in your graph.
What I mean is:
Suppose we have this input file,

1 2
2 1
2 3

  We have nodes 1,2 and 3 where 1 is pointing to 2 and 2 is pointing to
1 and 3. (Directed)
If you use the vertex reader from one of the examples from wiki, we will
result with
2 BSPpeers(the vertices) , the one with ID 1 and the second with ID 2.
The node 3 will not be
inserted as an active Vertex because the VertexInputReader class will
not return it.
If this isn't so clear, then the simple solution:
   If a node doesn't have outgoing edges and the format is the above,
insert a new line in the file
with the ID of the node and some character that follows it. In our
example the input file would be:

1 2
2 1
2 3
3 $

The dollar sign is just an example too, you can put whatever you like or
even a whole sentece.
We have to write it in that way because if the Reader takes a sentece
without a space spliting
the line, it gives an exception.
So this would be wrong:

1 2
2 1
2 3
3$

Don't forget the space between the ID and the character! Hope it helps!
And sorry for the long post..!

Στις 11/5/2013 3:26 μμ, ο/η Edward J. Yoon έγραψε: