hama-user mailing list archives

From Ilias Kapouranis <ikapo...@csd.auth.gr>
Subject Re: Graph Hama 0.6 Bug(?)
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 10:46:56 GMT
Mate there are almost no bugs when doing simple operations like this!
Please think a bit logically about your problem and don't give it away
to a code bug.
First check to see if you have MaxIterations set to 3.
Then the logical part:
- First the messages are sent and each node votes to halt.
- At a superstep, a vote to halt from a node is cancelled if it has
new incoming messages.
All we can do is guessing. If you don't post the full code, we can't
do anything else.

Ilias K.