hama-user mailing list archives

From Ilias Kapouranis <ikapo...@csd.auth.gr>
Subject Re: SAXParseException &# chain jobs
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 13:16:50 GMT
Hello again,

   i finally solved it! I was reading the parameters from a file, so
the problem had to do something with the encoding of the file. So I
just added a .trim() at my parameter variable when I was assigning it
to the job and it worked!

   I now have another question. Is there a way to sort the messages
that come to a vertex before the vertex reads them?

   Thanks again!