hama-user mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Possible Aggregator Problem
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 09:57:10 GMT
Thanks for your report.

What's the meaning of 'all the values'? Please give me more details
about your problem.

I didn't look at 'dangling links & aggregators' part of PageRank
example closely, but I think there's no bug. Aggregators is just used
for global communication. For example, finding max value[1] can be
done in only one iteration using MaxValueAggregator.

1. http://cdn.dejanseo.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/supersteps.png

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon