hama-user mailing list archives

From Edward <edw...@udanax.org>
Subject Re: Message class in Hama Graph
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2013 00:31:37 GMT
You can use MapWritable to send different type messages among processors.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 15, 2013, at 7:28 AM, Ηλίας Τριχόπουλος <itrichop@csd.auth.gr>
wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I am new in developing with Hama and generally with BSP model.
> The Vertex interface expects an argument "M" that defines the message class. In my class
that extends the Vertex class, I am using the sendMessageToNeighboors method (inside the compute
method). The sendMessageToNeighboors method expects the same argument type as the Vertex class
for the message. During the computation (in different supersteps) I want to be able to send
different kind of messages.