hama-user mailing list archives

From Júlio Pires <juliocspi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to monitor performance metrics?
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 12:39:28 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the response.

So, thinking in a more abstract level, there are means to achieve these
three cost information on Apache Hama (another type of information) (see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulk_synchronous_parallelThe_Cost_of_a_BSP_algorithm)?

- Cost of the longest running local computation;
- Cost of global communication between the processors;
- Cost of the barrier synchronisation at the end of the superstep. The cost
of one superstep for p processors

Thanks!