hama-user mailing list archives

From Francisco Sanches <sanchesban...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Messages in Memory
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 13:01:02 GMT
Hi Thomas,

I observed this by measuring the amount of memory consumed in each
superstep. I create all the vectors of the superstep distance 0, this
superstep has a jump in memory usage. The Problem is that the use not
stabilizes, memory consumption always increases. I think it's messages,
because in eclipse I run on a only computer I can run a graph with 10,000
vertices in a cluster with 15 machines can not run a graph of 40 000
vertices.

--
Francisco Sanches