hama-user mailing list archives

From Sandy Ding <sandy.ding...@gmail.com>
Subject package resolution error
Date Mon, 24 Dec 2012 11:46:57 GMT
Hi,

In the graph project (eg, GraphJobRunner), the PageRank class can be
recognized (by Eclipse) as org.apache.hama.examples.PageRank
or
org.apache.hama.graph.example.PageRank (what is this? the
org.apache.graph.example package is never declared...).

And the previous one will cause compile error - the package
org.apache.hama.examples does not exist!

Now I have ported a new ALS application to hama, but I can not refer to it
in GraphJobRunner. The compiler keeps complain that the package and the
class does not exist. Anyone can tell me what's wrong?

Best,
Sandy