hama-user mailing list archives

From Francisco Sanches <sanchesban...@gmail.com>
Subject What is the best configuration for Cluster hama distributed mode
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2012 13:00:42 GMT
First I would like to know if anyone has some documentation a bit more
comprehensive cluster configuration hama?

I would also like some information about the cluster configuration HAMA as:

1) I have a cluster with 12 computers in HDFS which the optimal
configuration of replication? configured to create 3 replicas of files,
this is the best?

2) In my hama-site.xml for the best cluster configuration parameter
hama.zookeeper.quorum? 1 node 2 nodes, 3 nodes.

3) When I process my graph with just over 65 000 vertices got the following
error:
attempt_201212260904_0005_000031_0: Exception in thread "pool-2-thread-1"
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded
attempt_201212260904_0005_000031_0: Exception in thread "Thread-1"
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded

Is there any parameter I change more increase the memory limit? Or my
cluster will not be able to process this amount of information? With
smaller graphs it works correctly. I'm working with the all-pairs problem.

--
Francisco Sanches