hama-user mailing list archives

From Francisco Sanches <sanchesban...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BFS in Hama
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 12:59:20 GMT
Hi Edward J. Yoon

What I need is to calculate the shortest path to all vertices. In SSSP I
have the shortest path starting from a vertex, I need the shortest path
starting from all vertices. I thought in a breadth to calculate all the
shortest paths. I've thought also in execuar the SSSP for each vertices but
is not efficient.

--
Francisco Sanches