hama-user mailing list archives

From Francisco Sanches <sanchesban...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hadoop X hama
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 13:56:15 GMT
Hi Tomas,

The big problem is this. I need to perform calculations with all vertices.
The graph package provides me the perspective of only one node. And I need
to all nodes in the graph. I have an implementation using mapreduce
developed a colleague, and he uses breadth for all nodes. I need to because
we all want to calculate the radius and diameter of the graph using exact
calculations.

--
Francisco Sanches