hama-user mailing list archives

From Francisco Sanches <sanchesban...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hadoop X hama
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 14:07:12 GMT
Hi Tomas

For me understand. Do you believe that finding the highest value returned
by MindistSearch.java and then finding the shortest path using his
SSSP.java I find the diameter of the graph? If so my problem is solved and
with a speed far superior to mapreduce. Just need to support this theory
theorems and prove it. Sorry for my bad english.

--
Francisco Sanches