hama-user mailing list archives

From Suraj Menon <surajsme...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Job placement
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2012 16:39:49 GMT
You can configure the number of tasks per job. You can also configure the
number of tasks you can run on a single GroomServer.
Scheduling based on network health could be tracked here.-
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAMA-519
We have graph algorithms implemented using a master task with slave tasks
following Pregel model. Please check the graph package and example package.

Thanks,
Suraj