hama-user mailing list archives

From 顾荣 <gurongwal...@gmail.com>
Subject can not start hamma
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 04:18:06 GMT
Hi,all.

I am new to Hama. I installed a hama on my cluster, and configured setting
as the tutorial. However, I can not start hama successfully. The error
message is :
starting bspmaster, logging to
/home/hadoop/hama_installs/hama-0.5.0/bin/../logs/hama-hadoop-bspmaster-slave021.out
org/apache/hama/BSPMasterRunner
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.hama.BSPMasterRunner
Could not find the main class: org.apache.hama.BSPMasterRunner.  Program
will exit.
localhost: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
localhost: @    WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!     @
localhost: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
localhost: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
localhost: Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now
(man-in-the-middle attack)!
localhost: It is also possible that the RSA host key has just been changed.
localhost: The fingerprint for the RSA key sent by the remote host is
localhost: bd:f4:c9:72:0e:48:74:e4:92:b4:c7:93:a0:24:94:c5.
localhost: Please contact your system administrator.
localhost: Add correct host key in /home/hadoop/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid
of this message.
localhost: Offending key in /home/hadoop/.ssh/known_hosts:5
localhost: Password authentication is disabled to avoid man-in-the-middle
attacks.
localhost: Keyboard-interactive authentication is disabled to avoid
man-in-the-middle attacks.
localhost: starting groom, logging to
/home/hadoop/hama_installs/hama-0.5.0/bin/../logs/hama-hadoop-groom-slave021.out
localhost: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/hama/GroomServerRunner
localhost: Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.hama.GroomServerRunner
localhost:     at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)
localhost:     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
localhost:     at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
localhost:     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
localhost:     at
sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
localhost:     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
localhost: Could not find the main class:
org.apache.hama.GroomServerRunner.  Program will exit.

can you give me some tips?

thanks in advance.

walker