hama-user mailing list archives

From Chui-Hui Chiu <cch...@tigers.lsu.edu>
Subject How to compile a new Hama application?
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 02:03:36 GMT
Hello,

I tried to compile a new Hama application in the following environment but
always get tons of error messages.

The Hadoop package is unzipped to <Hadoop root>.
The Hama package is unzipped to <Hama root>.
The Hama source code is in <Hama source root>.

I typed the following command to compile.
javac -classpath "<Hadoop root>/*.jar:<Hama root>/*.jar" <full path to my
source file>

The error messages are about many missing Hadoop and Hama packages.
I am new to Java.  Doesn't the -classpath include all necessary packages?
What do I miss?

Many thanks,
Chiu