hama-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to compile a new Hama application?
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 16:33:51 GMT
I believe that your command line interpreter does not subtitude the
wildcard correctly (mine does neither).
So directly talking to the jars seems to fix this:
javac -cp
/usr/local/hama/hama-core-0.5.0.jar:/usr/local/hadoop/hadoop-core-1.0.1.jar:/usr/local/hama/hama-graph-0.5.0.jar:
SSSP.java

will be compiled to the SSSP.class and their subclasses.

Hope this also fixes it for you ;)