hama-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: subscribe to the hama user
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2012 05:02:39 GMT
You can simply subscribe by sending a mail to

user-subscribe@hama.apache.org

you should get a confirmation mail from ezmlm which needs a confirmation
mail.
After responding to that mail, you get a confirmation mail that verifies a
sucessful subscription.

--
Thomas Jungblut
Berlin <thomas.jungblut@gmail.com>